Inking Phase II Preview
Inking Phase II is available as an Individual Masterclass Subscription, or available in Full Access or Instructor Mentoring
In this second phase of Inking, Doug will be walking you through inking with a brush. In this course he will cover:
- Start to Finish, a forest scene with water, reflections, trees, shrubbery and a stone wall.
- Start to Finish, a piece of Gothic Architecture, focusing on textural indication with more reserved values.
Joseph Clement Coll Master Study
- Start to Finish, from Coll’s The Lost World illustration series.
- A camel, focus on indicating fur.
- An antelope, taking a more comic book style approach.
- An elephant, where he alters his reference to change the mood.
- An owl, utilizing washes for lighter tone.
- A lion, taking a Frank Frazetta style approach.